This tutorial is to share how you can easily create a photo frame for your photo with Adobe Photoshop.
Here is the steps:
- Open one image, which you wanted to edit it.
- Double click on the layer palette.
- Click OK when the New Layer window appear on your screen.
- Click on Images and then click Canvas Size.
- In Canvas Size window, check the box for Relative. Change the measurement format from Inches to pixels. We will set 40 for width and height, then we click OK.
- Click on Create a new layer button.
- Fill the new layer with colour. In this case, I will fill it with black colour. Then drag the Layer 1 (the layer which you just fill with colour) to bottom of Layer 0 (original layer with your actual photo).
- Click on Add a layer style button. Then click on Stroke.
- In Layer Style window, change the structure size to 1. Change the position from Outside to Inside. And select the colour of the border you wanted. In this case, we select red.
- Still in the Layer Style window, check the box for Inner Shadow on the left. Select it and change Opacity to 100%. Change Distance to 0. Change the size to 3. Then click OK.
- Final result: