Today I would like to share with everyone on how to make a cold tint effect using the tinted colour bleach method. You can adjust your own colour to make your own effect but now I would like to show you the cold/blue tint.
Here is the steps:
- Open a photo in Adobe Photoshop.
- Click on Adjustment Layer and select Hue/Saturation.
- Check the box for Colorize. Then start adjust your Hue or Saturation settings. In the case, we will set Hue to 215 while Saturation is 25. Click on OK when you complete.
- In layers palette, change it from Normal to Screen.
- Here is the final result you will get: