Ever wonder how to create zoom in effect for your photo or image? We going to share the basic tutorial on how to create the zoom in effect.
Here is the steps:
- Let’s open a photo in Adobe Photoshop.
- Click on Marquee Tools and change it to Eliptical Marquee Tool.
- Draw it at the area you wanted (your object).
- Click on Select, then move over to Modify and click on Feather.
- In the Feather window, change Feather Radius to 15 and click OK.
- Now, click on Select and click Inverse.
- Click on Filter, move over to Blur and click Radial Blur.
- In Radial Blur window, change the blur amount to 55 and Blur Method to Zoom. Finally, click on OK.
- Here is the final result you will get: