I would to share with everyone on how to create colour to b&w blending photo.
Here is the steps:
- Let’s open a photo in Adobe Photoshop.
- Press Ctrl + J to duplicate the layer.
- Click on Image and then move over to Adjustments and select Desaturate.
- Click on Add layer mask.
- Select the Gradient tool.
- Change the Gradient type to Black,White (the third option).
- Click and drag it from the area where you wanted the colour to be, release the mouse button at the area you wanted the b&w to be.
- Now, this is the final result that the photo going to look like.