I would like to share with everyone about a colouring effect you can do for a photo.
Here is the steps:
- Let’s open a photo in Adobe Photoshop.
- In the layers palette, click on the button and select Hue/Saturation.
- In Hue/Saturation window, set Saturation to -70.
- Now, create a new layer.
- In the layers palette, set it from Normal to Soft Light.
- Select the brush tool.
- Set your brush type to Hard Round and change to size to 50 (you can change to any size you think you prefer but not too small).
- Now, start colouring the new layer. It should end up something look like this:
- Click on Filter then click on Blur, and select Gaussian Blur.
- In the Gaussian Blur window, set radius size to 30 (up to you how much blur effect you wanted for your new colouring layer). Click OK to apply the blur effect.
- Here is the final result.